Do you have a passion for social and digital media? Know how to photograph and edit great content?
- Permanent Social Media Executive position, working on behalf of our client social media pages.
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday.
- You will be required to work away from the office at exhibitions and events.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing the content on a range of social media pages and maintaining the overall health of the social pages day-to-day. You’ll be responsible for ideation, creation, and posting of high-quality social content to the relevant social platforms.
- Filming, photographing, and editing high quality social content for relevant platforms
- Scheduling content across the social media channels
- Constantly push the limits to test the social platforms and maximise each client’s social media presence
- Work alongside the current team and assist in brainstorming content that will go live across the brands
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Take on any other tasks that are required by the company as and when requested
You must have a good understanding of social media, scheduling content, engaging with audiences and think outside-of-the-box.
The ideal candidate should always be looking for ways to maximise the brand’s use of social channels.
You will instinctively monitor social media trends to make recommendations for best use of content across different platforms, and feed into our overall best practice methods.
You’ll need to be flexible in what will be required of you day-to-day, and should be capable of photography, photoshop, editing, generating ideas, and use of various social media platforms.
At Fusion Media, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme, team-building days, plus other benefits.
- We recognise hard work. We regularly hold employee of the year awards. You will also get the chance to travel to Europe as part of your role.
Being different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Fusion Media does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this permanent Social Media job, we’d very much like to hear from you!
Please apply via email to email@example.com