Due to continued expansion and new business won within a range of tourism and leisure industries, we are looking for a digital marketing executive to join the Fusion Media team.
You will be instrumental in developing and delivering targeted digital marketing campaigns that engage with our client’s customers, drive new and repeat business, grow web traffic and followers.
You will demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, be able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent grasp of the English language.
Working on a broad range of projects you will have experience working in a similar environment. You will be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable working on a range of tasks including social media, email marketing and digital advertising.
Main Function: To assist and support the marketing team to implement an integrated marketing strategy in order to meet the overall business plans of our clients to attract new audiences and increase customer engagement across all social media platforms.
- Develop and maintain a social media plan that grows our client’s social media audience, reach and engagement.
- Create and post social media content to chosen channels.
- With input from the relevant departments, be the voice of our clients on digital channels, monitoring digital reviews and social media comments, posts and mentions daily. Responding promptly and representing our clients enthusiastically.
- Monitor and report on social media performance using tools like Facebook Insights, Tweet Deck, and Google Analytics.
- Gain a good working understand of our client’s products and services.
- Generate ideas to optimise KPIs our presence on social media.
- Ensure brand consistency at all customer touch-points.
- Keep up-to-date with digital marketing trends.
- Undertake competitor intelligence as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year working in a similar environment.
- Marketing or business related qualification is an advantage.
- Experience of writing marketing/sales copy is an advantage
- Experience of social media use in a professional context.
- Experience of using Photoshop/Premiere Pro.
- Driving licence (preferred due to semi-rural location).
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- A strong team player.
- Can work under pressure to deadlines.
- Interest in working in these areas: visitor attractions and sports is an advantage.
- A professional appearance with the social skills to deal with a range of clients as well as the self-confidence to represent Fusion Media with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Interest in corporate design with an understanding of, and commitment to brand consistency.
Salary is negotiable, depending on the candidate and experience.
Work hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm. You may be required out of hours.
Location: Ash (near Longfield), Kent
Perks: Young sociable team, diligent hard work rewarded with incentives/bonuses
Get creative with your applications. We like people that know how to stand out!
Reply in confidence to email@example.com