“Everything you post on social media impacts your brand. How do you want to be known?” ~ Lisa Horn
Two words that have dominated digital marketing in the last few years: social and media.
Fusion Media’s social media consultants are at the cutting edge of today’s digitally connected world advising on the most suitable networks to engage with, campaign ideas and execution.
Our range of social media training courses and workshop packages are designed to develop knowledge and understanding of the power and possibilities that social platforms offer.
Our sessions will get you started on social media or give your existing strategy some direction.
Our exciting and engaging social media training workshops can either be delivered at our in-house training facilities in Kent or at your offices and led by one of the expert social media team at Fusion Media. Training sessions work best for up to ten attendees, to ensure maximum interaction and focus.
Key areas covered include:
- How to harness the power and reach of social platforms
- Overview of the power, growth and influence of social media
- How and why social media is changing the way the world communicates
- Complete review of your existing content
- Clarification of the aims and objectives of your social strategy
- Review of the existing social channels
- How social media can be used to develop and enhance key staff
- Advice and overview of emerging social platforms and tools
- Clarification and discussion of key social media roles within your organisation
- Advice, tips and tricks on how to monitor and track your social footprint
- How to use social advertising and promoted content
- The importance and benefit of sophisticated conversion-tracking tools
- Round-up, question and answer discussion session
A complete set of tailored supporting course material, with screenshots, tips and hard copy guides along with follow up support and after the training will also be available.
If you want a marketing partner that is passionate about helping you grow your business then get in touch. It’s what we’re best at.