Fusion Media Parts Ways with SALTEX
PR and marketing agency Fusion Media has today parted ways with the Grounds Management Association (GMA) for the promotion of SALTEX.
The Kent based agency confirmed to its shareholders in January that the decision had been made to serve a three-month notice period after delivering a successful 2021 event.
Since SALTEX moved from its original home at Windsor Racecourse to the NEC Birmingham in 2015, Fusion Media has been integral to the success of the show.
Highlights of Fusion Media’s six-year SALTEX campaign include:
- Achieved record-breaking pre-reg and final attendance figures year on year.
- Significantly grew the show’s international audience.
- Increased a younger demographic of visitor.
- Increased visitors from the local authority and landscaping sectors.
- Increased returning visitor percentage and first-time visitor percentage.
- Created social media accounts and accumulated a following of over 12K.
- Carried out strategic PR campaigns with regular coverage in over 75 publications throughout the UK, Europe, and America.
Fusion Media’s work on SALTEX was also recently recognised by the wider events industry after it picked up a prestigious Exhibition News (EN) Award and shortlisted in another.Commenting on the decision, Fusion Media managing director Christopher Bassett said: “I am extremely proud of the Fusion team and what we’ve been able to achieve over the past six years to make SALTEX the success that it is and grow the show.
“The past two years has changed the way we look at all of our contracts and we are looking forward to the new and exciting challenges ahead. Working with the GMA and the wider team to put on a show the size of SALTEX has been a great experience. I wish the GMA and SALTEX success in the future.”
For more information, please visit www.fusion-media.eu